Thursday, August 30, 2007

It's a Small Small World

After buying the Aprica stroller, we decided to sell our Maclaren Techno XT. So I made a posting on a popular forum for mothers who WTB and WTS baby items.

A couple of days went by but there were no interested parties. Thinking that the response will be slow, I didn't check the thread for a while, then out of the blue, someone indicated interest and told me to PM her more details, which I did.

One of my girlfriends, who visits Chester's blog on and off, read that we are selling our Maclaren, and MSNed me yesterday, wondering why or if we have any negative feedbacks, cos she intends to get one for her son. She also told me that she found a good deal to buy an almost brand new XT on the net.

Then it occurred to me that the person who enquired about the stroller could be her, cos the way she described the XT on sale sounded like the way I posted it. After cross-checking our userids, we realised that it was the both of us trying to bargain with each other, and we collapsed laughing.

Thread closed, deal done.

No comments: